Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, June 30, 2009

    Exclusively for Harley Davidson fans only

    On one sunny day, Alfred and I was on motorway traveling back home. We saw this:




    And we got so excited, and we decided to follow them. Mr Alfred have to drive faster than usual so that I can take the photos below. And of course the photography woman have to standby taking each motorbikes that pass by. Sorry guys if these quality of pictures disappoint you. I am not good at taking pictures, I know. In fact, I need some advice on taking pictures and buy camera. Help needed here, anyone??!!









    2 comments:

    1. im sucha fan of Harleys! they're so monstrous yet beautiful. lol

      recently I went for an event and I sat on a Harley myself. Haven't blogged about it yet but will do soon. woots for Harleys!

      ReplyDelete
    2. JESSICA: I didn't know that girls like bike as well. I am not sexist, but my bf told me that Harley is really heavy and for those who are muscular can only ride it.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!