Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, June 9, 2009

    For those who love to save by Digi

    Talking about charity, I'll do charity whenever I hit my targeted income. I am doing this because it actually encourage me to earn more to help more people. Although I have not done much, I have supported a few charity organizer in UK, NSPCC for the child abuse and the Sponsor A Grandparent for the poverty, isolation and neglected old people. Both send me update news about the organization. Every time when I receive such updates, you can see a big smile from my face. Is fun doing charity as you knowing you are helping those are unfortunate than you. I am glad that Digi is doing the fund raising, and I am happy to support. If you are just like me, enjoying helping people or wanting to do some charity work but yet you have no time for direct support, you can do it through Digi:

    Digi have 22 days left and have raised RM65k in total up to date.

    First, click on SAVE NOW!

    Step 1: Choose your favorite charity organizer that you wish to raise for.

    Step 2: If you wish to vote as a group, please insert your details.

    Step 3: Verify your email and finally, it is done!

    It is just a simple 3 steps and 2 minutes procedure but you can help Thousands of people in need! So, what are you waiting for? Click here to join my MKKM or click on the badge on the left hand side corner to visit DIGI love to save website.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!