Twitter Updates

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    HK DJ scolding a girl

    Really don't know whether to laugh or cry for the teenager nowadays. Thanks God that I did not ruin my teenage days like 'Sai Man' (click the video clip). Well, she seems to be happy about her life, and that's weird! The HK DJ really give her a nice scolding by hope that she will change. Honestly, I think humans will not change until they make big mistake, do you agree with me?




    In contrast to the 'Sai Man' situation, isn't it will be nice if she has an innocent relationship just like what the DJ said? This reminds me of 'First of May'.

    2 comments:

    1. nice.
      i wonder whu dat dj is. his voice sounds a lil familiar. =)
      thanks for sharing!

      ReplyDelete
    2. geNe: Thanks for your comments. I am not sure who is that DJ but is definitely not CHAN FONG. You are most welcome!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!