Twitter Updates

    Thursday, June 25, 2009

    Public Indecency

    SALES is here. Crisis? MY FOOT!!!

    I went to City Center today, so looking forward to (buy/grap/steal/snatch or whatever that's suits) the Gucci Bag that I last saw in Harvey Nichols. I run as fast as possible to get to HN, and when I reach there, the bag is GONE!!! NOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I was so upset. As I sat down by the fountain munching my cornish pastry, I saw this cute little child was playing with water. Like this:


    5 minutes later.................


    Clothes off!



    3 minutes later..........

    1 become 2

    "I am joining you!!"


    "Let's do KungFu fighting"


    "Oh no, what happen? They lower the fountain presure!! I must hide now!!"




    Several minutes later............

    Why is she hiding in the water??!!

    Peek-a-boo!

    Completely naked!


    If you want to ask, yes, I love kids and they are my biggest inspiration ever. And no, I don't have any yet!

    3 comments:

    1. Dear Jade, I wish I had a baby

      ReplyDelete
    2. yeah..ha ha..
      nice pic..kids is fun..

      ReplyDelete
    3. Red Star: I can't help you to get a baby. It is wrong!

      amieda: Yea, they are fun. I wish I am still a kid!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!