Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, June 24, 2009

    Top 10 most romantic cities

    It is summer again in UK and it is time to plan for summer holiday. I am looking forward to go somewhere romantic. I have do a little bit of homework and found out 10 best place to go. Here's my report:

    1. Paris
    2. Somewhere in Italy
    3. San Francisco
    4. Boston
    5. New York - after 'Autumn in New York'??!!
    6. Vienna
    7. New Orleans
    8. Monte Carlo - place that I really wanted to go but not summer.
    9. London - I am already here!
    10. Melbourne

    Anyone can give me some idea where to go during this summer? Vote for the city and my happiness for the summer is in your hand!

    2 comments:

    1. Go to Monte Carlo. It is very romantic.

      ReplyDelete
    2. keep it up,very interesting picture. nancy chan

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!