Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, June 16, 2009

    Valerie's kisses

    After half of the year, Mich and I finally got the chance to meet up. We had tea time together with some nice cakes from the Valerie.

    Mich's double chocolate but naughty William has stole a bite from her before I take the picture.

    William's custard cake (I don't understand why this weird creature ordered this, he will be much better off eating egg tart)

    My nostalgy Mixed Berries.

    Of course, after some chit chat, I just can't miss my shopping sale in the city center. I wasn't that happy with the sale, not much discount. But I did bought something.... *secret!

    2 comments:

    1. walao!!.. you are posting too much food la.... courier some back here lei... is making me hungry!!

      lol XD jk...

      ReplyDelete
    2. adoi! Malaysia have better food then here la....

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!