Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, July 7, 2009

    I love singing but I can't sing!

    I always envy at those that really can sing very well and how I wish I can sing like them not that because I want to be a singer but singing is a way of releasing stress to me. I find myself sitting at a side of the corner whenever I went KTV with my cousin because they are briliant! Even my full time housewife aunty can sing better than me without practice in KTV. Thinking about how much money I invested in bluebox, greenbox, redbox, whitebox and etc. making me feel so bad. If you are feeling the same too, I have a solution to make you feel better because I feel better after watching this. Please let me know how you feel after you have watch this.




    4 comments:

    1. Uh. That is just.. oh my god!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Fird: Yeap! That is just ... (speechless)

      ReplyDelete
    3. i love singing too. ^^

      omg the video. >_<

      ReplyDelete
    4. hi yennie: You can sing so much better than this. This is horrible!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!