Twitter Updates

    Saturday, January 2, 2010

    New Year Eve in Jusco

    Like I promise to tell you guys how was my New Year Eve, here you are, the 2 incidents that happened to me on the same day!


    1st Incident

    I was planning to cook my family a nice dinner at home during the New Year Eve. So, my husband and I went to our nearest shopping center to get the ingredients. As am now pregnant, I am now preparing to shop for baby cot as well. After choosing what I needed for the babies, I queue up to pay while my husband took the heavy cot and put it on side of the cashier counter and waited for me over there. Just when I was queueing, I heard the cashier was asking my husband to queue up in a harsh tone. I went over to talk to the cashier in Malay, "what's the problem? I was queueing up over there while my husband waiting for me over here?". The cashier answer with a raising voice said "not a problem at all but too many people over here, I am just getting people to queue up". I was so angry as 1. he did not intend to speak in polite tone to customer, I mean, customer is always right; 2. he did not even appologize to us as we were actually queueing up. He has got into my nerves, I throw 2 milk powder container that I was holding in my hands at the counter and told my husband that I am not gonna buy anymore.

    We both then talked to the supervisor who is friendly and think that I suppose to get the priority to pay first as I am pregnant. She quickly appologize to me, and brought me to another 'closed counter' to pay for my stuffs. She also asked the security guard to get me a trolley so that I can put my heavy baby cot and almost going to bring those items to my car for me which I have insist that we can do it ourselves.


    2nd Incident

    Okay, baby cot, settled! We moved on to the supermarket and bought our groceries. Just when we are about to queue to pay, this lady (in her mid-age) came to the lane where we were queueing that has got a sign on top like this:



    She then put her stuffs in front of me but queueing behind me. I showed her the sign that this counter is mean for handicap, elder people and pregnant women in English. She nodded as if she understand it. However, the cashier was doing the calculation for her items first because her items are before mine thinking that those items are mine. The cashier got confused because the customer behind paying for it and so, she appologize to me. I said to her "is ok, some people just illiterate". The lady got so angry then look at me and said "you study so much? speak without using your brain". I wasn't that rich but obviously have been studying much more than her as she do not understand english at the beginning when I spoke to her but she speaks broken Malay. I continue my arguement toward her "yeap, someone doing things without using her brain also". She kept cursing me and guess what she did before he walk off??




    <


    <


    <


    <

    <


    <

    <

    <

    <



    <


    See, who say my life is bore? I even manage to argue with two person on the last day of 2009. Geng leh??!!

    10 comments:

    1. You are hot tempered :)
      Nvm, I understand your situation...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Jady@ If they cashier rise their voice I will make sure that my voice can reach the whole JUSCO. It will piss me off too. What i whole will try at his face instead eat the rubbish

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anyone would have gotten mad.

      Anyway... write a love letter to their top management.... they practise silly obsessive behaviour like bowing to the sales floor but overlook more important things like customer satisfaction.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh.... thanks for all the support!! I knew I was right! hehe..

      ReplyDelete
    5. Calm down... Not good for baby ^^

      ReplyDelete
    6. i think..pregnant ladies are very emotional...
      keep on scolding people
      well.i think even though is their fault... but make sure dun get so angry...

      don't let other people control ur emotions
      but you control their emotions by forget about it........

      ReplyDelete
    7. of travels: can't help but to agree with you!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!