Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, June 22, 2010

    My Babies' pictures

    Ok, I am gonna have a real short post today, I am serious. I have trouble sleeping yesterday as my twins take turn to wake their mommy up. And guess what, I am now look like a panda wearing an Armani glasses. 

    Yes, your request is GRANTED!!! I am posting my babies picture for you, and just YOU!!


    #1 I was bathing Alicia


    #2 My favourite picture of all time, sweet dream Alison.


    #3 Another favourite picture, looks like a heart shape.



    #4 Close up picture of Alicia and Alison was behind


    #5 Can you spot a different? (Alison on the Left and Alicia on the Right in their Maclaren)



    #5 I don't know what to put for this capture. 

    That's all for today. More picture next time.




    3 comments:

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!