Twitter Updates

    Saturday, June 26, 2010

    The two NINJA TURTLEs

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............. There are two ninja turtles laying on my bed!!!

    The turtle looks like this:


    #1 Angry two NINJA TURTLEs on my bed




    #2 The NINJAs cried after I threaten not to give them anymore milk


    The ninja's profile:

    NINJA #1


     

    #3 The naughty and clingy ninja with pacifier

    NINJA #2



    #4 The beautiful but noisy ninja thinks that she can be funny by putting out her tongue

    OK, IT is not funny to have two ninjas laying around your house. I don't feel safe at all. I have caught them and prison them in the COT. Just in case if you find any one of these, please contact me. YOU WILL BE AWARDED!!!


    4 comments:

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!