Twitter Updates

    Monday, July 19, 2010

    Family portrait

    Yesterday we went to my friend's place for their twins babies fullmoon buffet. Hmmm... bring back the memories back to me again. I looked that their babies and looked back those times when my babies were only a month old. They were so tiny just like my friend's babies. When I come home, I quickly try a few portrait with my hubby and see if it look nice. The first portrait is a nice one expect that Alicia is not looking at the camera.

    #1 Alicia, mommy, Alison and daddy



    #2 This one doesn't look natural at all with my hand sticking out.

    I'll get a professional one done once my babies can crawl. 



    25 comments:

    1. owh... they're so cute! i can help take family portraits too! :p

      Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

      ReplyDelete
    2. one happily family :)

      imagine when both the small babies are 20 years old and looking back at this photo. recalling all the memories. how sweet, right?

      ReplyDelete
    3. @Lukey thanks... yes they are

      @Ken, Thanks for the visit

      @Kevin, I can't help but to agree with you and by then both the mommy and daddy will be like 40ish cool parents.

      ReplyDelete
    4. aaww~~ nice pic XD will update now =)

      ReplyDelete
    5. awww, the babies are so cute. can't wait for the next portrait (:

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for all the comments. Will update about my bb soon.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks Simon and M-Knight. I can't imagine how early you wake up just to read my blog... hehe^^

      ReplyDelete
    8. are they twins as well? they look quite alike and shooo cute!

      ReplyDelete
    9. OMG!!!! so cute can??? happy family^^

      ReplyDelete
    10. Cute babies and cute mom! Fuahh, I wish I can have a baby too! =)

      ReplyDelete
    11. hot mummy with CUTTTEE babies ! haha ♥

      ReplyDelete
    12. @smoochie Yes, they are twins.
      @Vivian, Thanks
      @Tolanic Thanks, and wish you have one in the near future.
      @vampire, am I hot.... lol...
      @MsXeRoz, thanks.

      ReplyDelete
    13. **foot print**
      Oh ur baby sooooo cute..!! Blissful...!!!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Visiting. And you babies are so cute!!!~

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!