Twitter Updates

    Sunday, July 25, 2010

    Fong Keow Restaurant

    I have a good Saturday. Have you?

    *****

    I went back to Klang last Saturday. Klang seem to be a alienated place to me now. I need a GPS to go down to Klang and almost got lost when I come back to KL. It was my aunty's FIL birthday. They have a party for him and I suppose to go down to have a hair do, ended up helping her instead. Her FIL has got a very sad story, he lost both his precious legs due to diabetics. He is now fully relying on his wheelchair for his mobility. Aunty gets very upset whenever we ask about his FIL because he FIL loves her so much. Something good now is that he is getting used to it and begins to accept the fact.

    I am happy whenever I see my aunty and her family. I sometimes envy of her as she become wealthy at very young age. But I have to admit that she is very hard working person. I mean having a restaurant and manage it is not an easy task. Yes, she owns a Bak Kut Teh restaurant in Klang, the best?  I don't know but it should be the biggest,  I guess.   


    Here's the address: 
    53, Jalan Batai Laut,
    Taman Intan, 41300 Klang, Selangor

    If you ask me if the food taste good, I'll say yes and of course different people prefer different types of Bak Kut Teh. If you can't read chinese, here's the BKT restaurant for you. They offer different variety of food other than just pork.




    Let's have a little peep inside:





    There's two VIP rooms (charges applies) if you prefer to have a quiet environment to enjoy your food.






    My cousin told me that there are celebrities like Alan Tam and etc came to shop before. Because they are doing interviews, they do not allow anyone to snap a picture with them. 

    *****

    No, the party was not having in this restaurant, in her big bungalow house in Botanic Garden. I enjoyed the party and the people there loves my kids as well. I'll post up more pictures of my babies the next time.




    3 comments:

    1. The interior looks nicer than outside.

      ReplyDelete
    2. @Tolanic, My aunt design her own and her house looks even better. Very grand.

      ReplyDelete
    3. like the classy atmosphere =)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!