Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, July 21, 2010

    Hubby complaints

    That I spend more time on nuffnang rather than the babies and him.

    *****

    My defends:

    1) First of all, I am just trying to entertain my self. I have got something to do, at least and not free bore at home. Look, I don't have to take care of the babies now and I need some holiday before I got a job.

    2) I need some time off from the babies as well.

    3) The nuffnang is really addictive. Especially speaking to the nuffnangers will stop me from doing anything else, BEWARE of these people:

    Mandylogy
    Vampire
    Kyoray05
    Adamyam
    Vince92
    Hildamilda25
    M-knight
    Tolanic
    Munn
    k0k s3n w4i
    wcsronnie

    They can really make stick your butt in front of the computer.


    Ok, I was just cracking a joke. They are good people and would like to thank from for being so loyal to jadycloud.blogspot.com especially vampire who have just terrorize my blog.  


    22 comments:

    1. haha! it's fine to spend more time in Nuffnang ^^

      ReplyDelete
    2. OIC....lucky i;m not there to complaint

      ReplyDelete
    3. Its not nuffnang; its innit =P Anyways, thank for the compliment! =D *hugs*

      ReplyDelete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    5. yeah innit now more addictive than fb any u the 2nd person mention me and thank for the compliment...cheers

      ReplyDelete
    6. aaww~~ I m in the list too~~ XD Thanks ~~

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wow I saw my name up there *blush*
      you guys make my butt stick on the chair too! ;p

      ReplyDelete
    8. oh wee wee, i saw my name :D haha yr husband is jealous :p

      ReplyDelete
    9. to my happy readers.... lol... my hubby will hate all of you hahahahah

      ReplyDelete
    10. That's sad. :P
      Maybe you should give more time for him even if it means less nuffnang. :|

      ReplyDelete
    11. Wahaha, I can see my name here! All the users in the list are active Innit bloggers. Almost every day they hangout in Innit! =)

      ReplyDelete
    12. @jep, man nowadays are hard to please.

      @tolanic, they are so cham now. my hubby is hunting for them.

      ReplyDelete
    13. lol.. luckily im not on the list.. =P

      ReplyDelete
    14. hehe. your hubby misses you *wink *wink

      ReplyDelete
    15. haha Jady , i saw my name in there too lol ! hahaha thanks for your nice thoughts , tell ur sayang dont be jealous lol

      desk job is borrring , which is why my body is always in the office bt my mind is somewhere else

      reading all the updates and new post from fellow bloggers hahaha

      ReplyDelete
    16. @vampire, being a housewife is so sien too... hehe..

      ReplyDelete
    17. @mandy innocent? not anymore hehe...

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!