Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, July 27, 2010

    I am not a gold digger...

    No, no babies' picture yet. 

    I listen to the radio yesterday, talking about relationship. It reminds me that me and my hubby almost broke up before we got married. It is kinda funny whenever you are into a relationship, you'll have to announce it to the whole world (cos there are KPCs out there who wants to know) and when you are out of the relationship, you need to tell the whole village about it. Yes, back then I did the same thing. And it is actually kinda embarrassing that we secretly got back together (cos I am just lazy to make another announcement) and then the world freak out with my sudden urge to get married. Hehe... drove them mad with the ANG POWs.


    I recalled, back then when we were 'broke-up' we still live in a same house for 2 weeks. Basically, the house was like a hotel to me, I only go back there to sleep. I always force myself to go out. It is so funny, my friend ask me out for Badminton, you know I don't play sports nor I play with balls, any kind of balls lol... and seriously I am suck at it. Just because I want to avoid my bf back then, I went embarrass myself with the Badminton. Come back home in the middle morning everyday. Sometimes, I don't know why I have to be the biggest sportlight among the lovey dovey couple and stay in their house till dawn. FUNNY!


    And we almost going for a holiday trip but I blackout then. Now that we are married, and my hubby always make fun of me. 


    Questions for you:


    I just wonder, will you stay with your ex if you have broke up with him/her?
    Will you want to even go on holiday with him/her just because you have paid for the trip. Or because you are free rider?
    If heshe buys you lots of luxury items, will you give all them back to him/her?
    Will you work in a same place with him/her or will you resign?
    Will you accept things from his/her family in term of monetary (salary) or items.


    Best answer will stand a chance to win:


    A set of Pandora Inspired Charms and Bracelet worth RM120


    A bracelet with 15 charms. *Colour subjects on availability.
    PLUS

    RM 100 worth of CRYSTAL RHINESTONES





    Assorted colours in different packets

    All you have to do is to write a very short post with the title "I am not a gold digger" and with these 2 images and link it to 1) www.beadinglove.co.uk and 2) www.jadycloud.blogspot.com. Make sure you answer all the questions in your blog!



    Finally, send your blog link to laprincess.order at gmail.com.


    Dateline: 1st September 2010


    I am not a gold digger after all, just a jewelry digger... hehe





    5 comments:

    1. oh oh...a short post to answer... aikz !!... i would prefer objective questions !! anyway... nice post !

      ReplyDelete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    3. everyone relationships will have their own ups and downs , if not it will be plain boring right

      you're blessed because you both end up together and that really shows that Its Meant to Be :)

      happy for you and wish you love with your family

      ReplyDelete
    4. Haha, i know i m not going to get the prize, but here's the answer:

      I just wonder, will you stay with your ex if you have broke up with him/her?
      Depends, couldnt just move out and stay in hotel right? but if its a bad 'end' then yes i'll move out. no eye see.

      Will you want to even go on holiday with him/her just because you have paid for the trip. Or because you are free rider?
      Erm... if break up peacefully, will go lo, since already paid :P

      If heshe buys you lots of luxury items, will you give all them back to him/her?
      Nope. coz this sounds pretty childish...

      Will you work in a same place with him/her or will you resign?
      Nope. No point, live goes on.

      Will you accept things from his/her family in term of monetary (salary) or items.
      Nope. also dont see the point lo...

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!