Twitter Updates

    Saturday, July 17, 2010

    My love watch

    Thank you for your support toward my last post and it went up to the top yesterday. You guys really my motivation!



    If you know me well, you should know I am a watch lover. It is not a bad thing to appreciate the art of watches but my purse hurt badly recently. I bet you guys heard about Girard Perregaux one of the top watches in the world. I am in love with it. I am serious! I am in love with it for the first slight I saw it. No, it is not my first love. I went to Cortina in Starhill for shopping (window shopping basically) and found this watch:


    I have always been looking for a small chrono watch that fit my wrist (I have an urber small wrist). The moment the salesman show me this, I just almost fainted..... GP just took my breath away.... The price, don't ask! It is few times more expensive than my Omega Constellation. After so many times looking at the GP watch online, I finally found a close substitute to it, 40 times cheaper but ... (I mean ...it is not GP). And the watch is the 

    BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's BG6116 Roulette VIP Watch. Here it is:



    Now my dilemma is whether should I buy this or should I wait for a few more months until I have enough money to buy the watch that I am longing for. 38 pieces of real diamond or hundreds of Swarovski crystal?


    5 comments:

    1. Congratulation. You got so many supporters from Innit!!! =)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Agreed with Tolanic :) haha~

      ReplyDelete
    3. Guys, thanks so much for the nangs and thanks for all your support!

      ReplyDelete
    4. wow.. u really a watch lovers..and can spend a lot on watch..
      no comment for the choice as I have no idea..

      ReplyDelete
    5. i like the white one, omg, really nice!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!