Twitter Updates

    Sunday, July 4, 2010

    Sakae Night

    I am sure everyone knows about the well commercial sushi restaurant, Sakae. We went there last Friday (I know I haven't been updating for 2 days, I'll explain this in a minute) because of me graving for Japanese for ages and I have hit my income target for the month hence we went there for a good night out (suppose to be). And here's what I have eaten. No caption? LAZY!

     













    And guess what my daughters are doing while we were enjoying the dinner?



    Snoring in their Maclaren. Aren't they look so cute in their little Minnie Mouse Kimono? 

    And yea, all the foods are super good and so much cheaper than I thought. I thought of paying RM300-RM400 for the food but it came out to be so much lesser than I thought!


    1 comment:

    1. yum yum.. but i've never tried sakae sushi before.. =)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!