Twitter Updates

    Thursday, August 5, 2010

    Hi My Sweet Heart

    I have just finished my Taiwan Drama Series. It has been a long time that I haven't watch any Taiwanese Drama. One of the reason is because Taiwanese Drama always make me cry and I hate it! This time, I was watching Hi My Sweetheart (a little bit out of date), and I like it so much. One because it is short drama, two it is funny, and three very touching.

    The drama reminds me of my husband a lot, especially when we were not married. Funny but true, I was (or still) a very fierce girl  while my husband is the soft and kind hearted guy. Matching? lol...

    The drama starring are Raine Yang and Show Lo. If you feel like watching too, click here.

    It has been nice watching this whole drama and I enjoyed it very much. I know I should procrastinating anymore and shall get back to my aims. I am applying for jobs. Pray hard that I will get one.

    I know some of you might be looking at my new onlinestore, LaPrincess Closet. I still have lots to work on it. And wiill update more clothes when the stock comes. Meanwhile, please join us on facebook here to get the lastest update about our store.

    Just a little bit of LaPrincess Closet. This is my second online store, and I aiming to do fashion online. Most of the clothes are either designer inspired or real designer clothes that I imported from UK. I have a friend who owns a designer store in UK and she will supply the clothes to me. Just wait be a little patient and you will get the designer clothes soon.




    7 comments:

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!