Twitter Updates

    Saturday, August 7, 2010

    My Princesses

    My princesses are growing each day. And now, they becoming more and more beautiful. Especially when they are sleeping, they look like angels, simply peaceful.

    Just yesterday, I took a few pictures of my princesses while they were sleeping. Here you go, compare the princesses yourself!


    #1 Alison, the angelic sleeper, peaceful and yet sleeping in good position


    Scroll down
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *



    #2 Alicia, the...... I don't know what to say probably she is not my baby, more like her father's baby.





    8 comments:

    1. Cute! if they were older, i would have dated them xD

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awwwwwwwwww ♥
      Cute mother having cute babies =)

      ReplyDelete
    3. so round (: feel like pinching their cheeks HAHAHA

      ReplyDelete
    4. Super cute! I love to see baby who's sleeping, looks so peaceful

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!