Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, September 21, 2010

    Pirahna

    Godness me, I went and watch this movie with my cousin. I thought is about fish and never think it would turn out to be a scary horror movie, well, it is not horror movie but at least to me, it is.

    Welcome back to the world of myth. Pirahna, does not eat human but ...

    'there are various myths about piranhas such as how they can dilacerate a human body or cattle in seconds. These myths refer specifically to the red-bellied piranha.A recurrent myth is that they can be attracted by blood and are exclusive carnivores.A Brazilian myth called "piranha cattle" states that they sweep the rivers at high speed and attack the first of the cattle entering the water allowing the rest of the group to traverse the river.These myths were dismissed through research by Helder Queiroz and Anne Magurran and published on Biology Letters. Nevertheless, a study in Suriname found that piranhas may occasionally attack humans, particularly when water levels are low'
    exacted from www.wikipedia.com


    So do not misunderstood the fish as a maneater fish. And what I just said it is a horror movie, was because the way fish eat the man flesh was disgusting. Not to mention about what they show the skeleton, the after effect of the fish attack. The whole lake was floated with pool of dead body. The movie have shown how selfish a human can be for just saving oneself and forgone so many. The worst part was they found out that the pirahnas that cause the whole tremor were only baby fishes and they are yet to fight against the adult pirahna.

    My cousin laugh throughout the movie while my eyes were half close to avoid the horror scene. To her, is like a comedy cos she think it is fake. Thanks to her who invited me to watch this movie and I had a bad dream. Whatever it is, I felt a little bit cheated due to the fact that the movie only lasted about an hour and 20 minutes whereby the whole movie suppose to last for at least 2 hours. Thanks to our government who have required all the 'inappropriate scene' should not be publicized. Aiks... better watch DVDs than go to cinema.

    Anyway, I am giving 7 out of 10 to this movie. If you have not watch it, you can do so but I am not here to give out free tickets.



    1 comment:

    1. Hello!

      I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

      I have added your site to my site.

      Please link my site to your site.

      Thank you!

      http://pokerninjya.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!