Twitter Updates

    Saturday, February 12, 2011

    Baby Alicia & Alison the Super Model


    I think it is time for me to update more about my daughters. The super babies. They are so adorable. I took a few pictures of them wearing the clothes that I am selling on my website. Unfortunately, the website is still not officially launch yet. Anyway, enjoy my babies' picture while we get it done.













    Aren't they adorable? Well, I leave the caption blank and It is time for you to recognize who is who. I am currently looking for Baby Modelling Agency. If you have any good suggestion for me, please do not hesitate to leave me a message. A billion thanks from Alicia and Alison's mummy.

    1 comment:

    1. Believe it or not??!! I can easily recognised which is Alison and which is Alicia!! Awww.... Miss them soooooo much!! Of course the mum too!!! ~hugs~

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!