Twitter Updates

    Monday, May 2, 2011

    200th Post: Talking Babies

    While I was doing some listing at home, I could hear my eldest daughter talking to herself as if I could understand her baby language. Simply because I am your mother? Nahhh.... Her tone was excellent, high and low and full of expression I wish I could understand her language so that I could tell her not to throw her toys everywhere in the house. I found something more interesting on the Youtube. I really hope that both my daughters could communicate this way.



    Could you understand what they are talking about? Apparently these people could translate it. Check it out!



    Those babies are real joker. Can't believe that they are talking about April Fool. My goshhhhh

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!