Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, May 10, 2011

    New life ahead!

    After many days I thought to myself what's my failure, I have decided to work on my mistake. I have made myself wake up earlier than usual. I am only human, hence I am going to change myself graduately. I am surprise that I have manage to wake up at 9.30 this morning. I have understand where did I lost my confident and I am going to get it back. Nothing gonna stop me now! I find myself very productive and will be tomorrow.

    My second aim is to expand my business. Not easy at all, really. I don't think you could understand it if I explain it here. But I will one day, if I success with my plan.

    I am very happy recently when I hear my babies could say ABCD, calling me mummy, and etc. Also, my babies are learning how to walk now. Meaning mummy have to work harder!

    Finally, you know what I am watching Autumn Concerto. I know is a bit out of date but is never too late. I am still running hard on goal.

    Say with me.....








    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!