Twitter Updates

    Saturday, July 2, 2011

    Blackout seller


    Is not funny at all. We keep finding blackout buyers but this time is a seller. He think his property made of gold.@%*?7&-#3))?*

    Few weeks ago, a friend of mine told me that his friend's house is up for sale.  I am not very eager to do this property as the commission is so much lesser than any other property I am selling and I might have to share my tiny bits of commission with my friend. But for the sake of helping my friend, I went to put on the banner after weeks later. Luckily enough, I got a potential buyer call me a few hours after the banner was up. The buyer was very nice, did not bargain much on the price. I got the deal very quickly, on the night itself. Happily I called the buyer to tell him the good news but..... I was told me he is not going to sell his property. What a fucker, right??!!

    And now... I have to find a similar property for the buyer!!!! Under negotiation still. Sighzz...

    2 comments:

    1. oh you r a property agent? walau the seller sucks!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!