Twitter Updates

    Sunday, July 10, 2011

    Ikea Minnen Children's Table and Chair

    I am seriously upset.

    Last year my husband and I saw this children's table and I really love it so much. I told my husband that we will come another day when our kids are older. By the time comes, we shall buy this set of table and chairs for our kids. My husband said to me, don't wait, why not buy it now but I argued that is a waste of space.

     Seriously, come to think about it. What is waste of space whereby we have got so much in our store room. And now, these items has been discontinued. I have search almost everywhere on the internet, no one is selling it. I am upset. If you happen to know someone in Malaysia who is willing to sell theirs off, please let me know.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!