Twitter Updates

    Sunday, July 31, 2011

    Nuffnang has Gone Cuckoo....


    It sounds a bit wrong but I got a little bit mad at nuffnang recently. I wrote a ticket to tell that my analytics has got some problem but I got a reply from them to convince me that my analytics has got no problem at all. I don't know if you too having the same problem as I do, I am experiencing 6 days weekly analytics instead of 7 days. In fact, Sometimes, my unique visitors can go down to 0. The worst one is, I haven't get paid  (I mean the money I should get from nuffnang) for a long while. No point I am trying to elaborate more here. Show you something:


    Do you see what I mean by now? How can my visitors suddenly went down to zero on 29th July while the rest of the day, I got like skycrapers? There must be something wrong. Goshhhh.... who can help me.

    2 comments:

    1. i having the same problem as 29/7
      how come ?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Wendy for letting me know that I am not the only person having the same problem. I think Nuffnang should have their technical check up.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!