Twitter Updates

    Monday, July 2, 2012

    The Lady - Aung San Suu Kyi

    2 months ago I celebrated my hubby's birthday (yea I know, a little too late to blog about it). I decided to give him a little surprise. First of all, I booked his favourite restaurant (or claimed to be his favourite restaurant) and bought a twin seat movie tickets, The Lady is the movie title.

    It is a very touching movie of how a woman, a housewife, a mother of two can greatly sacrified her life for her country she loves. And how a loving husband able to tolerate a cruel distance relationship and even love her till the very last moment of his life. I can help but to weep toward the end of the movie.

    After watching the movie, I have been searching for her autobiography and I recently bought this:



    It is freaking thick book and I am half way right now. That's what I have been doing almost everyday after work.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!