Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, July 4, 2012

    Sun Ho (Pastor Kong Hee's wife) - Crossover

    You know what, my urge to blog is back again. Yes, again about both the pastor Con Hee. My KBC attitude won't stop, all thanks to this breaking news. What Kong Hee explained through the investigation was that he is able to do Christ's work through his wife's music. Let me show you something. Watch the following video, and tell me about it.




    Do you think this gonna able to help to promote Christianity? Is Geisha and leaving husband has anything to do with Christianity. Think again, we are not dumb and you are obviously too selfish for your own, Sun Ho. I felt sorry for those who have actually contribute to their S$ 9 million condominium and giving them an extremely good luxury life. Where the money comes from again? God. Since when did all these churcher became God?!

    Please don't get me wrong. I am not against Christianity. I just find Sun Ho is way too hot and I am just jealous.... that's all.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your cloud-ic comments!